Sunday, July 8, 2007

I have to say having a teenage child is the hardest thing I have ever done. Its harder than staying in shape, harder than collage, and it does not seem to get much better. Recently my oldest has been a real pain, all he ever seems to do is go out with his friends, and never tell me what he really doing. I suspect he may be smoking pot, as the other night he came home and I could smell it like he was made of the stuff! I just don't know what to do anymore. My wife says she got this ebook about "talking to teens" I have not taking a look at it yet, but my wife says its a great book. I have been to busy to look at it, but I have to admit the relationship between my son and wife has gotten better. I guess the other night when he came home smelling like pot my wife talked to him the next morning and they had a good talk about were he thinks he is going in life.

No comments: